(For both Vyasanagar Autonomous college.)
(A) GENERAL RULES:
(1) Undertaking: Admission allowed on the grounds qf merit and conduct of a student. Admission to the college cannot be claimed as a matter or right. Before a student is admitted into the college, he / she and his / her guardian shall have to sign an undertaking in the proper from to the effect that he / she shall abide by the rules of the college.
(2) Address: Each student must register in the college the address and mobile No. at which he/she lives and use. The student must have also informed the office in writing at once. In case of any subsequent change of address. .
(3) Application: A written application shall be handed over to the Head clerk or section head, who will place them before the principal. The principal does not receive application from students directly.
(4) Activity: Students.ofthe college are forbidden
(i) To belong to any outside Atheltic club or any other type of
club or society.
(ii) To play for any team other than college team without
previously taking the permission of the principals in writing.
(5) Permission : When a team of students is deput d by the college to go out of the station, the students and staff members, accompanying the teartl must obtain permission from the principal before their departure from the institution.
(6) Certificate: Conduct certificate council & University mark sheet shall be issued on written application through the Academic section. Duplicate marksheet may be issued in fixed dues and issue for duplicate transfer certificate also. The students should paid along with an affidavit and an undertaking to the effect the original T.C. was not used for securing admission into any other educational I institution.
(7) Identity Cards: Students should always keep their identity cards with them which wiUentitle them to all previleges of the college. Identity card must be produced as and when asked for. Anyone who fails to produce the identity card on demand will be treated as a trespasser.
Duplicate identity cards will be supplied to those who have
lost the original identity card on payment fixed by college.
(8) Fees: Fees are received at the college counter on the dates fixed for collection. Stands in a queue and payment in counter in a good manner.
(9) Club: No club or society can exist in the college without the approval ofthe principal.
(10) Health & Hygiene: Students shall abide by such hygienic principle and submit themselves to such antiepidemic procedure as
would be laid down by the principal.
(11) Cycle Stand: BicycleslMotor cycle must be padlocked and kept in the place specified for parking. They should not be parked on the. college veranda or corridors.
(a) Spitting on the walls, floor, pillars or doors of the college is strictly prohibited. .
(b) Scribbing, .pasting placards or posters or otherwise disfiguring college walls or boards is strictly prohibited.
(c) Students are forbidden to loiter on the Verandah when they have no classes to attend. They should not disturb other classes.
(d) Students are not allowed to enter the college office or principal's room and staff common room without permission. .
(e) Students should take their seats before the lecturer enters the class room and should not ordinarily leave their seats when the class is going on.
(f) A student coming late and seeking permission to enter the classroom may be allowed to do so only at the discretion of the lecturer concerned.
(g) In no circumstance shall teaching be interrupted by any student in the class. In case of misconduct in the class room, disciplinary action will be taken by the principal on report of the teacher concerned.
(h) A student will be promoted to the next higher class (i.e, from 1st year to second year) only ifhe scores a minimum percentage of mark (As decided by the staff council) in the Terminal Annual Special Examination. The promotion of the student is withheld for wilful absence in Terminal Annual Special Examinations.
(i) Declaration of the results of the test and Annual examination conducted by the college will be withheld for non-payment of college dues.
(j) Students are expected to participate in the extracurricular activities of the college but in all these meetings and cultural functions and at all places they should conduct themselves with decency and decorum. The unconimonly behaviour of any student (such as leaving the hall or room in the middle or a meeting or shouting etc) shall be considered as an act or gross indisciplines.
(k) Students are advised to meet the principal after obtaining permission only in urgent cases. Before meeting the Principal the students are required to meet the concerned proctors to discuss their problems.
l) Students have the right to participate in election to various societies held in conformity with democratic principles In no circumstance should they dabble in any parts or group politics to the detriment or academic interests. Disciplinary action shall be taken against those students who are found guilty or tlie violation of the rule.
(m) Every student shou d look to the college notice boards to get necessary information regarding all office orders, decisions and instructions given from time to time. Ignorance of a student due by negligence will not be accepted as an excuse.
(n) Report regarding undesirable activities on the part of the students wpl be communicated to the guardians for their information and necessary co-operation in bringing about the improvement of their wards.
(o) It is the duty of the students to safeguard the property of their own Alma mater and keep the building and the campus neat and clean. Thus must not displace or damage of the furniture of the college. Any damage to the college property shall be viewed seriously and the student concerned shall be penalised.
(C) ATTENDANCE AT LECTURERS.
Attendance at lecture means in
(1) General lecture and
(2) Tutorial Practical classes.
(i) The students are advised to note the practical tutorial groups to which they have been assigned. The name of every student is to enter the register for general lectures and in the concerned tutorial practical registers. It is the duty of the students to find out it his/ her name has been entered in the appropriate registers. In case he / she finds that his / her name has not been entered in the concerned registers, he / she should bring the fact at once to the notice of the office-in-charge of time table in writing. No complaint at a later stage that a student fell short or the prescribed percentage of attendance will be entertained on the ground that his / her name had hot been entered in the appropriate registers in time.
(ii) Each xear a student is required to attend in each subject a minimum of 75 % oflecturers, practiGal and tutorials calculate r1 separately in order to be eligible for promotion to the next class 01 for being sent up for the examination Students are advised not to absent themselves from the classes, as otherwise they are liable to be detain irrespective of their performance in the examination.
Time table are provided to the students at the beginning of session of production of admission receipt or identy card. Students are required to note the classes assigned to them and attend the class accordingly.
As per the orders of the Hon'ble supreme court of India pronounced on dt. 16.3.2009, 'ragging in essence is a human rights abuse. It is a form of systomatic and sustained physical mental and physical abuse of fresh students at the College / University / any other educational institution at the hands of senior students of the same institution and sometimes even by outsiders. It creates a sense of fear in the mind of the first year students and they became apprehensive unforseen incidents which later come true and calminates is actual from of action.
Any students found involved in any form of ragging sexual harassment or any such offence will be expelled from the college and action as deemed fit will be immediately intiated against the culprit.
The college has formed a anti-ragging squard to moniter and redress the incidence of rigging in the college campus.